Empower parents to Strengthen their Child’s Emotional Resilience (2 – 14 yrs)
“The Goulding SleepTalk® process is the two-minute gift you give your children that lasts a lifetime. The Goulding SleepTalk® process is easy to learn, takes parents only a few minutes daily at bedtime, and it can’t be “done wrong”.
It’s absolutely safe, ethical and positive.
SleepTalk® is for people who are looking for a simple, non-intrusive self-esteem and behaviour change process for children, that can help parents achieve what they want most – happy children and happy families. The process is about developing a child’s emotional resilience, the mind’s firewall, which protects against negative suggestions; much like a firewall on a computer protects it from outside interference and damage.
”The Goulding Process appears to activate neuroplasticity.
If your child’s belief structure is one based largely on fear or lack of confidence, a feeling of rejection or inadequacy, the ensuing decisions made by their conscious mind will of course, reflect those beliefs.
Most of us would agree that it is difficult for children to confidently deal with issues in their life if they are anxious, fearful, unhappy or even believe they are unloved or unloveable. Children trying to cope with bedwetting, for example, can be anxious, sad, and lack self-confidence. Children given the label ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) may in fact, be trying to deal with their world and their family.
Learned helplessness occurs with children in almost any family, and suggestions accepted as truth become part of the belief system of their subconscious minds.
Younger children are especially vulnerable, accepting negative suggestions with the same energy as positive ones.
The Goulding Process, ‘SleepTalk® for Children’, is a wonderful non-invasive safe, fast (2 minutes) process that you, the parent or guardian, conduct with your child in your home after your child has gone to sleep.
Why The Goulding SleepTalk® process?
The Goulding SleepTalk® process empowers parents to help their children to achieve self-confidence and inner strength.
The Goulding SleepTalk® process empowers parents to give their children positive suggestions to help with general and specific issues in their lives.
The Goulding SleepTalk® process gives parents a second chance to undo the possible harms caused by unkind words they may have said to their children during a busy day.
The Goulding SleepTalk® process is a safe, ethical and non-intrusive process suitable for any family and lasts for life.
It has been successful in resolving all the issues mentioned below, sometimes in as a little as a few days, and has been used effectively by thousands of families around the world over the last 40 years since its founders, Joane and Jim Goulding, developed the process for their daughter Michelle with astounding results.
- Hyperactive, hard to control, nervous, agitated, explosive?
- Experiencing separation anxiety, fearfulness, or general lack of confidence?
- Caught up in the bullying dynamic?
- Fighting with siblings or overly aggressive with others?
- Having trouble sleeping or experiencing nightmares?
- Stuck in habits like bedwetting or nail biting?
- Struggling with eating or body image issues?
- Dealing with health challenges such as skin rashes or falling sick frequently?
- Struggling academically and often labelled with learning disabilities such as ADHD, Autism or Asperger?
- Troubled about parental separation or other issues in the family?
- Not fulfilling the potential you know he/she has?
Children’s healthcare professionals, Educators, Parents, Clinical Psychologists and medical professionals have been using The Goulding SleepTalk® process to help the next generation THRIVE and FLOURISH for over 40 years!!!
The Goulding Institute has received accreditation as an approved training organisation with the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
The Goulding Institute is also a provider of quality Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses and programs.
- Courses are recognised by the following professional associations and organisations:
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- Hypnobirthing Institute
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC)
- The Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia) Inc.
- The Hypnotherapy Association UK (HAUK)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc (NZ)
- Diabetes Research Association of America Inc (USA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc (USA)
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Western Australia (PHWA)
- Hypnosis Association of Queensland Inc. (HAQ)
- National Council of Psychotherapists UK
- Association Romana De Hipnoza
What you'll be equipped with upon completion of training
On completion of the SleepTalk training you will be able to:
- Analyse the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process. Identify, discuss and analyse the ‘Legacy Tree’.
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brain wave frequencies.
- Identify different brain wave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle.
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory.
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brain wave frequency.
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions.
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’.
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyse SleepTalk® feedback statements.
- Apply concepts and principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk® each night.
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behaviour.
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which integrates desired changes of behaviour in a child.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Primary area on need’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which will provide desired changes of behaviour in a child.
- Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behaviour, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
Resources include / supplied
- An extensive training manual.
- Case history DVDs.
- Supporting documentation.
- CD resources.
- Training Webinars.
The Goulding SleepTalk® Process is copyright Joane Goulding.
"Make sure your consultant is an Accredited SleepTalk® Consultant and displays this logo.
If a person is not listed on this International Register Directory, they are not a recognised consultant trainer.
Upon successful completion of the course and the receipt of all assignment requirements, a certification as an accredited Goulding SleepTalk® for Children Consultant will be issued with an invitation to apply for your profile to be registered with the SleepTalk® Consultant International Register website.
When accreditation as a Goulding SleepTalk® consultant has been achieved and your details posted onto the International register, a membership application to join the International Association of Counselors Therapists (IACT) is available to accredited consultants.
Certification that the participant has attained the required levels of competency allows the graduate to apply basic and advanced strategies and techniques. Graduate Consultant’s certification allows the holder of that award to establish their own Goulding SleepTalk® practice and can apply to be registered on the SleepTalk® Consultants international register website. Consultants are required to accept and agree to be bound by the professional Ethical Standards and Code of Practice of The Goulding Institute.
Option 1 Group Training
Investment: $2000 Nett.
Early Bird group discounts available
Cheque/ Funds Transfer/ Paypal
Has at 96173269
The 2019 training workshop is limited to Only 8 Students.
Please be advised that the SleepTalk® for Children professional
consultancy training and participation is limited to professionals who have an educational background, qualifications and experience in an appropriate field of the ‘helping professions’, e.g., Education, Clinical
Hypnotherapy, HypnoBirthing, Health Care, Communication, Psychology, Human Resources, Naturopathy, or Counselling would be an
The nature and depth of applicants’ formal qualifications will vary widely, but participants must be of mature age with a demonstrated desire to learn the techniques and strategies offered
Applicants will be selected on a case by case basis for eligibility requirements). Kindly contact us for more information.
Training Venue: GIG International School 10 Windstedt Road, #01-18 Block D,
Option 2: Individual / Group Skype Training
The professional face to face training / Skype Training (practical aspects of the process) is supported over a period of 6 months with up to 120 nominal hours for assignments and case histories requirements. However, because of the specific requirements of individual participants being taken into account, the time frame may differ depending on specific circumstances. Competency is assessed throughout the course and includes workshop participation and written project-based case history documentation. The Intensive training being offered in Singapore is supported with meetings via Skype discussions and webinars.
For Skype Training: Contact Has @ 96173269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“SleepTalk® is a sensible practical and easy-to-follow method of communication important messages to the subconscious mind. This process should be used by all parents, educators and health professionals and the practice adopted in the management of all disorders in which the mind plays a significant role.”
MB, BCh, BAO, DCH, FRANZCP Registered MD and Psychiatrist
“By hearing enough examples of positive and effective thoughts, delivered by a person with whom the child enjoys a close and loving relationship, the child can eventually discard negative feelings and self-defeating statements and replace them with powerful and useful ones. In this sense SleepTalk® shares many parallels with a well recognised psychological therapeutic approach known as self-instruction or self-verbalisation.”
MBBS, Dip Ag Sci, FACNEM, FASEM, MAIAST. Fellow of Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine