The Goulding Process – SleepTalk®
The Proven Parent Solution
This safe, step-by-step process empowers parents to improve or overcome their children’s challenges & overall behaviour. Once learnt & applied correctly, the SleepTalk® process takes only a few minutes a night. And the results can be outstanding & life-changing for many families.
1 The Foundation: Improves Children's Anxiety, Happiness, Self Esteem & Confidence.
2 The Bridge: Corrects Childrens Poor Habits, Separation Anxiety, Sibling Rivalry & Temper Tantrums.
3 Specific Statements: Addresses Children's Development & Major Behavioural Issues, Speech, Sleeping, Toileting or Eating Disorders. (Ideal for children on the spectrum including ODD – ADHD – OCD challenges.)
The Goulding Process – SleepTalk®
- Empowers parents to help their children to achieve self-confidence & inner strength.
- Shows parents how to give their children positive suggestions. Helping with general & specific issues.
- Is a safe, ethical, non-intrusive process suitable for any family. The results can last for life.
- Has been used by pediatric & children’s healthcare professionals for over 30 years.
- Gives parents a second chance to undo the possible harms caused by unkind negative words.
Learned helplessness occurs with children in almost any family. Suggestions accepted as truth become part of the belief system of their subconscious minds. Younger children are especially vulnerable, accepting negative suggestions with the same energy as positive ones.
If your child’s belief structure is one based largely on fear or lack of confidence, a feeling of rejection or inadequacy. The ensuing decisions made by their conscious mind will, of course, reflect those beliefs.
Creator & Founder of the Goulding Process – SleepTalk®, Best-Selling Author, International Speaker, Joane Goulding
“SleepTalk® is a sensible practical and easy-to-follow method of communication important messages to the subconscious mind. This process should be used by all parents, educators and health professionals and the practice adopted in the management of all disorders in which the mind plays a significant role.”
Dr. Eileen Feeney
- Hyperactive, hard to control, nervous, agitated, explosive?
- Experiencing separation anxiety, fearfulness, or general lack of confidence?
- Caught up in the bullying dynamic?
- Fighting with siblings or overly aggressive with others?
- Having trouble sleeping or experiencing nightmares?
- Stuck in habits like bedwetting or nail biting?
- Struggling with eating or body image issues?
- Dealing with health challenges such as skin rashes or falling sick frequently?
- Struggling academically and often labelled with learning disabilities such as ADHD, Autism or Asperger?
- Troubled about parental separation or other issues in the family?
- Not fulfilling the potential you know he/she has?
If so, we might be able to help...
Watch the interview between Joane Goulding and Has A.R,
Accredited Sleeptalk Consultant & Trainer
“By hearing enough examples of positive and effective thoughts, delivered by a person with whom the child enjoys a close and loving relationship, the child can eventually discard negative feelings and self-defeating statements and replace them with powerful and useful ones. In this sense SleepTalk® shares many parallels with a well recognised psychological therapeutic approach known as self-instruction or self-verbalisation.”
MBBS, Dip Ag Sci, FACNEM, FASEM, MAIAST. Fellow of Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
About the trainer and consultant
Founder / Master Trainer, Positive Focus Pte Ltd
Hasnah A.Rahman, more affectionately known as Ms Has, has worked with thousands of adults, teachers, children aged 0- 12 and their families for more than 22 years. Passionate to empower them with positive habits for life, she is the founder and director of Positive Focus Pte Ltd.
She is known for her dynamism, enthusiasm, authenticity and positive engagement that stimulate, inspire and empower her learners with positive tools to boost happiness, resilience and well-being through a holistic integration of positive education and enrichment programmes.
Adding to her wealth of expertise through the years as an enrichment educator and lifecoach, she is certified in Applied Positive Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Yoga Therapy, Hypnotherapy and an accredited consultant and trainer for the Goulding Process SleepTalk for children.
She has been a consultant and host AKA Miss Positive for all three seasons of CLUB M.A.G.I.C, Singapore’s first preschool TV program on Okto channel. Currently, she is also a trainer for GIG Education Centre– The Teacher Developer for the Certificate of Professional Practice, accredited by London Teacher Training College,UK and a member of The International Association of Counselors and Therapists, a premier association for holistic practitioners.
The Goulding SleepTalk® Process is copyright Joane Goulding.
"Make sure your consultant is an Accredited SleepTalk® Consultant and displays this logo.
If a person is not listed on this International Register Directory, they are not a recognised consultant trainer.