I have worked with thousands of teachers, children and their families for more than 24 years. I want to teach you this simple, practical and powerful process that has transformed the lives of parents and children in many countries including USA, UK, Australia, India and many more over the last 40 years!
I offer both face-to-face or online consultations to meet your parenting needs.
Is you child...
- Hyperactive, hard to control, nervous, agitated, explosive?
- Experiencing separation anxiety, fearfulness, or general lack of confidence?
- Caught up in the bullying dynamic?
- Fighting with siblings or overly aggressive with others?
- Having trouble sleeping or experiencing nightmares?
- Stuck in habits like bedwetting or nail biting?
- Struggling with eating or body image issues?
- Dealing with health challenges such as skin rashes or falling sick frequently?
- Struggling academically and often labelled with learning disabilities such as ADHD, Autism or Asperger?
- Troubled about parental separation or other issues in the family?
- Not fulfilling the potential you know he/she has?
If so, I might be able to help...
This safe, step-by-step process empowers parents to improve or overcome their children’s challenges & overall behaviour. Once learnt & applied correctly, the SleepTalk® process takes only a few minutes a night. And the results can be outstanding & life-changing for many families.
Find out more about some of the issues that parents all over the world have resolved!
Click the links below to find out more about some of the issues that parents have resolved!
Abuse ADHD Adoption Anger Anxiety Asperger's Asthma Attention Deficit Disorder Autism Babies Bedwetting Behaviour issues Bullying Burkitt Lymphoma Calmness Chronic Illness Co-ordination Concentration Confidence Diabetes Discipline Disobedience Dyspraxia Eating Education Emotional outbursts Eyesight Family Dynamics Fear Fear of the dark Feedback Foster care Habits Hallucinations Happy children Hearing Illness Lack of respect Nail-biting Nightmares OCD Panic attacks PTSD School Selective Mutism Self-confidence Self-esteem Separation anxiety Sibling rivalry Sight-impaired Sleeping Social skills Speech Stress release Swimming Tantrums Toileting Poos Bedwetting Trainer Trauma Waking tearful
How does it work?
1 The Foundation: Improves Children's Anxiety, Happiness, Self Esteem & Confidence.
2 The Bridge: Corrects Childrens Poor Habits, Separation Anxiety, Sibling Rivalry & Temper Tantrums.
3 Specific Statements: Addresses Children's Development & Major Behavioural Issues, Speech, Sleeping, Toileting or Eating Disorders. (Ideal for children on the spectrum including ODD – ADHD – OCD challenges.)
The Goulding Process – SleepTalk®
- Shows parents how to give their children positive suggestions, helps to achieve self-confidence & inner strength.
- Gives parents a second chance to undo the possible harms caused by unkind negative words & past experiences.
- Has been used by paediatric & children’s healthcare professionals for over 35 years. The Goulding Process – SleepTalk® products and services reach families across the globe, with over 100 consultants assisting families with this valuable process in over a dozen languages.
- Parents are encouraged to learn the protocol then apply it consistency for just a few minutes every night, assisting their children achieve a strong resilience and happy attitude life. The Goulding Process – SleepTalk® has been called the Gift for Life and rightly so.
Joane Goulding – internationally recognised speaker and author. As the creator of The Goulding Process – SleepTalk® and founder of The Goulding Institute, Joane received the International Hypnosis Hall of Fame Award for her lifelong services to the sector. She has been awarded the title Hypnotherapist Emeritus by the PCHA, a life member of the AACHP and the ASCH.
“SleepTalk® is a sensible practical and easy-to-follow method of communication important messages to the subconscious mind. This process should be used by all parents, educators and health professionals and the practice adopted in the management of all disorders in which the mind plays a significant role.” - Dr. Eileen Feeney
This Proven Process is recognised by many international associations and organizations.
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- Hypnobirthing Birthing Institute
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC)
- The Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia) Inc.
- The Hypnotherapy Association UK (HAUK)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc. (NZ)
- Diabetes Reseach Association of America Inc. (USA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc. (USA)
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia (PHA)
- National Council of Psychotherapists UK
- Asociatia Romana De Hipnoza
Watch the interview between Joane Goulding and Has A.R,
Accredited Sleeptalk Consultant & Trainer
“By hearing enough examples of positive and effective thoughts, delivered by a person with whom the child enjoys a close and loving relationship, the child can eventually discard negative feelings and self-defeating statements and replace them with powerful and useful ones. In this sense SleepTalk® shares many parallels with a well recognised psychological therapeutic approach known as self-instruction or self-verbalisation.”
MBBS, Dip Ag Sci, FACNEM, FASEM, MAIAST. Fellow of Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
The Goulding SleepTalk® Process is copyright Joane Goulding.
"Make sure your consultant is an Accredited SleepTalk® Consultant and displays this logo.
If a person is not listed on this International Register Directory, they are not a recognised consultant trainer.