Parenting + Professional Consultant Training
Is your child...
- Hyperactive, hard to control, nervous, agitated, explosive?
- Experiencing separation anxiety, fearfulness, or general lack of confidence?
- Caught up in the bullying dynamic?
- Fighting with siblings or overly aggressive with others?
- Having trouble sleeping or experiencing nightmares?
- Stuck in habits like bedwetting or nail biting?
- Struggling with eating or body image issues?
- Dealing with health challenges such as skin rashes or falling sick frequently?
- Struggling academically and often labelled with learning disabilities such as ADHD, Autism or Asperger?
- Troubled about parental separation or other issues in the family?
- Not fulfilling the potential you know he/she has?
If so, we might be able to help...
The Goulding Process, ‘SleepTalk® for Children’, is a wonderful non-invasive safe, fast (2 minutes) process that you, the parent or guardian, conduct with your child in your home after your child has gone to sleep.
It has been successful in resolving all the issues mentioned above, sometimes in as a little as a few days, and has been used effectively by thousands of families around the world over the last 40 years since its founders, Joane and Jim Goulding, developed the process for their daughter Michelle with astounding results.
How much does it cost?
The Goulding Process SleepTalk® for children is the greatest gift you can give your child.
This process is safe, ethical and non-invasive, and it works if you follow it as taught and stick with it.
Your investment: Actual fee: $700. May / June Promotional Package: $600 for a 6-month consulting package which includes 3 x 2 hour 1:1 meetings during which we focus exclusively on you and your child. Email and phone contact between sessions so that you feel fully supported.
In the first session, you’ll learn our Foundation Statement and how to deliver it. In the next two sessions, we’ll fine-tune anything that needs fine-tuning. After that, you’ll probably find your child’s issues have been resolved, even if you’ve already spent quite some time working with other professionals.
Accreditation / International recognition
The Goulding Institute has received accreditation as an approved training organisation with the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
The Goulding Institute is also a provider of quality Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses and programs.
Courses are recognised by the following professional associations and organisations:
I want to help my child / children thrive!
Be an accredited Parenting Consultant!
For Educators and anyone in the Helping profession
Option 1: Face to Face Training Option 2: Skype Training 6 Month Supported Training Course
I’m excited to be able to offer you some information about becoming a professional Goulding Process SleepTalk® for Children consultant. Please be advised that the Goulding Process SleepTalk® for Children professional consultancy training and participation is limited to those professionals who have an educational background, qualifications and experience in an appropriate field of the ‘helping professions’, e.g., Clinical Hypnotherapy, , Health Care, Communication, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Naturopathy, or Counselling would be an advantage.
The nature and depth of applicants’ formal qualifications will vary widely, but participants must be of mature age with a demonstrated desire to learn the techniques and strategies offered.
Current membership of an appropriate, relevant health-related professional association.
Each applicant needs to have an ability to cope with the academic and practical requirements of the course; and be motivated with, a desire to assist parents to implement the program. In addition, a sound level of emotional maturity and life experience will assist in empathising with, and appropriately respond to clients’ needs.
Importantly, applicants are required to make a commitment to applying the highest ethical standards in their work with the Goulding SleepTalk® process. To ensure the absolute integrity of the program, a police report will be required, even though the Goulding program does not require the Consultant to work directly with children.
The professional face to face training / Skype Training (practical aspects of the process) is supported over a period of 6 months with up to 120 nominal hours for assignments and case histories requirements. However, because of the specific requirements of individual participants being taken into account, the time frame may differ depending on specific circumstances. Competency is assessed throughout the course and includes workshop participation and written project-based case history documentation. The Intensive training being offered in Singapore is supported with meetings via Skype discussions and webinars.
Certification that the participant has attained the required levels of competency allows the graduate to apply basic and advanced strategies and techniques. Graduate Consultant’s certification allows the holder of that award to establish their own Goulding SleepTalk® practice and can apply to be registered on the SleepTalk® Consultants international register website. Consultants are required to accept and agree to be bound by the professional Ethical Standards and Code of Practice of The Goulding Institute.
What you'll be equipped with upon completion of training
On completion of the SleepTalk training you will be able to:
- Analyse the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process. Identify, discuss and analyse the ‘Legacy Tree’.
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brain wave frequencies.
- Identify different brain wave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle.
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory.
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brain wave frequency.
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions.
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’.
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyse SleepTalk® feedback statements.
- Apply concepts and principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk® each night.
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behaviour.
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which integrates desired changes of behaviour in a child.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Primary area on need’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which will provide desired changes of behaviour in a child.
- Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behaviour, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
Resources include / supplied:
- An extensive training manual.
- Case history DVDs.
- Supporting documentation.
- CD resources.
- Training Webinars.
Certification / Membership (International Association of Counselors Therapists (IACT)
Upon successful completion of the course and the receipt of all assignment requirements, a certification as an accredited Goulding SleepTalk® for Children Consultant will be issued with an invitation to apply for your profile to be registered with the SleepTalk® Consultant International Register website.
When accreditation as a Goulding SleepTalk® consultant has been achieved and your details posted onto the International register, a membership application to join the International Association of Counselors Therapists (IACT) is available to accredited consultants.
Training dates: 7th, 14th & 21st April 2018 (Full Day)
Level 1: 7th April (Saturday,10am – 6 pm)
Level 2: 14th April (Saturday,10am – 6 pm)
Level 3: 21st April (Saturday,10am – 6pm)
Usual Fee: $2000 per person Sign up in pairs : $1800 each by End March 2018
Training Venue: The School Of Positive Psychology
Concorde Hotel, #03-20/21/14, 100 Orchard Road, 238840
Call: 6737 2977 / SMS: 8163 7042
I want to empower parents and caregivers to help
their child / children succeed in life!
Watch the interview between Joane Goulding and Has A.R, Accredited Sleeptalk Consultant & Trainer
“SleepTalk® is a sensible practical and easy-to-follow method of communication important messages to the subconscious mind. This process should be used by all parents, educators and health professionals and the practice adopted in the management of all disorders in which the mind plays a significant role.”
MB, BCh, BAO, DCH, FRANZCP Registered MD and Psychiatrist
“By hearing enough examples of positive and effective thoughts, delivered by a person with whom the child enjoys a close and loving relationship, the child can eventually discard negative feelings and self-defeating statements and replace them with powerful and useful ones. In this sense SleepTalk® shares many parallels with a well recognised psychological therapeutic approach known as self-instruction or self-verbalisation.”
MBBS, Dip Ag Sci, FACNEM, FASEM, MAIAST. Fellow of Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
About the trainer and consultant
Founder / Master Trainer, Positive Focus Pte Ltd
Hasnah A.Rahman, more affectionately known as Ms Has, has worked with thousands of adults, teachers, children aged 0- 12 and their families for more than 22 years. Passionate to empower them with positive habits for life, she is the founder and director of Positive Focus Pte Ltd.
She is known for her dynamism, enthusiasm, authenticity and positive engagement that stimulate, inspire and empower her learners with positive tools to boost happiness, resilience and well-being through a holistic integration of positive education and enrichment programmes.
Adding to her wealth of expertise through the years as an enrichment educator and lifecoach, she is certified in Applied Positive Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Yoga Therapy, Hypnotherapy and an accredited consultant and trainer for the Goulding Process SleepTalk for children.
She has been a consultant and host AKA Miss Positive for all three seasons of CLUB M.A.G.I.C, Singapore’s first preschool TV program on Okto channel. Currently, she is also a trainer for GIG Education Centre– The Teacher Developer for the Certificate of Professional Practice, accredited by London Teacher Training College,UK and a member of The International Association of Counselors and Therapists, a premier association for holistic practitioners.