CoachingNov 07, 2020 2022-10-06 14:34
Are you repeating yourself a thousand times a day?
Have you tried timeouts, bribes, and threats to get your children to behave, but nothing works?
Are you doubtful about what to do next, and you always worry that it’s only going to get worse.
Does it feel like a never-ending struggle?
Are you ready for an outside perspective—someone to talk to instead of relying on Google searches and advice from family?
I’m here to help!
Hi, I’m Has A.R, Founder | Master Trainer| Speaker and Parent Coach.
I empower parents, teachers, and children with evidence-based practical life skills to thrive in a VUCA world.
I offer a POSITIVE, PRACTICAL APPROACH TO PARENTING.
- Confront your limiting beliefs about yourself or children
- Ignite children’s passion for learning
- Unleash your children’ superpowers calmly and confidently
- Build a thriving and inspiring parent-child relationship through empowering and respectful communication
- Explore practical ways to take care of yourself and manage your stress.
- Strategies to support your child’s physical, emotional, and social development.
- Help you focus on being the best parent in times of a crisis such as a pandemic, divorce or loss of a loved one.
- Identify your triggers, find solutions, and make your parenting hopes and dreams a reality.
- Upgrade your parenting knowledge, skills and habits with practical life tools to change Consciousness – From Chaos to Clarity. From survival to thriving
Perfect for parents/caregivers with children 0 months – teens
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
- Online Parent Coaching sessions are $180 per hour (Package discount options available).
- Face to Face Family (3 pax) Coaching sessions are at $225 per hour
- Meetings are 1-hour in length.
- We will meet online using Zoom. Face to Face Option available.
BENEFITS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- Feel more confident in your parenting decisions.
- Know which strategies work (and which don’t!)
- Build a stronger relationship with your kids.
- Discipline without yelling or spanking.
- Commit to your parenting goals.
- Have a safe place to return when things get off track.
WHY CHOOSE PARENT COACHING?
A peaceful home is possible.
You don’t have to hope that “someday” things will magically improve on their own or panic that you’ve waited too long. If you’re ready to do the work, you can start heading in a new direction today. Respectful parenting strategies build strong relationships with your kids and help you respond with confidence – even when things are challenging.
Receive professional support and encouragement from someone who’s been there.
My journey began when I first discovered my son showing signs of learning challenge when he was about five years old, back in 1999.
His struggles with letter recognition, reading and writing were painful to witness. More alarming was his gradual decline in self-esteem as a result of his frustration.
Thus began my quest to find a solution to help my son overcome his learning challenge. Beyond the obvious methods and techniques to improve his learning challenge, I found activities such as music & movement and yoga for children tremendously effective in helping my son and I cope with the frustration and tension of these challenges.
However, despite the benefits of music and yoga, the stress of learning together created confrontations in our relationship. As a struggling single mum who would do whatever it takes to help my son, my overwhelming desire to see progress became an unwelcoming pressure on my son. His progress stagnated, and he became discouraged as a result.
It was at this point that I was exploring NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), which gave me a whole new perspective of self-awareness. This greater understanding of human behaviour reshaped my beliefs about learning that totally transforms my own behaviour.
With the new approach, the relationship with my son improved almost immediately.
He was more motivated to overcome his learning challenges. He even looked forward to more learning hours with me. He recognised all 26 letters within 30 days, whereby English eventually became one of his favourite subjects.
Moving forward, I went on to integrate multiple modalities from positive psychology, Brain-Compatible Strategies, energy psychology, relaxation, music, movements to other revolutionary & creative teachings.
This integration helps parents, children and educators to work together synergistically in a way that best adapts learning for each individual, empowering them to thrive in the 21st century filled with dynamic changes.
Currently, my son is pursuing a Double Degree in Law and Liberal Arts at The Yale – NUS college, after having graduated from Raffles Institution.
* Teens, parent and child coaching available.
Growing up with Positive Focus®
From struggling to read, write and learn to currently pursuing a Double Degree in Law and Liberal Arts at The Yale – NUS college.
Want to know more about how to increase your Positive Intelligence as a family?
Enter your email address to stay updated with our upcoming workshops and events