I have worked with thousands of teachers, children and their families for more than 24 years. I want to teach you this simple, practical and powerful process that has transformed the lives of parents and children in many countries including USA, UK, Australia, India and many more over the last 40 years!
I offer both face-to-face or online consultations to meet your parenting needs.
The Goulding Process, ‘SleepTalk® for Children’, is a wonderful non-invasive safe, fast (2 minutes) process that you, the parent or guardian, conduct with your child in your home after your child has gone to sleep.
It has been successful in resolving all the issues mentioned above, sometimes in as a little as a few days, and has been used effectively by thousands of families around the world over the last 40 years since its founders, Joane and Jim Goulding, developed the process for their daughter Michelle with astounding results.
SleepTalk® is a sensible practical and easy-to-follow method of communication important messages to the subconscious mind. This process should be used by all parents, educators and health professionals and the practice adopted in the management of all disorders in which the mind plays a significant role.”
MB, BCh, BAO, DCH, FRANZCP Registered MD and Psychiatrist
How much does it cost?
Package Phase 1, 2 and 3
Your investment: $700 each for a 6-month consulting package which includes 3 x 1.5 - 2 hour, 1:1 meetings (Face to Face or Skype/ Zoom meeting), during which we focus exclusively on you and your child. Email and phone contact between sessions so that you feel fully supported.
In the first session, you’ll learn our Foundation Statement and how to deliver it. In the next two sessions, we’ll fine-tune anything that needs fine-tuning. After that, you’ll probably find your child’s issues have been resolved, even if you’ve already spent quite some time working with other professionals.
Phase 1 only Min 3 pax : $350 per pax - 1 x 3 hour session only.
The Goulding Institute has received accreditation as an approved training organisation with the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
The Goulding Institute is also a provider of quality Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses and programs.
Courses are recognised by the following professional associations and organisations:
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- Hypnobirthing Birthing Institute
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC)
- The Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia) Inc.
- The Hypnotherapy Association UK (HAUK)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc (NZ)
- Diabetes Research Association of America Inc (USA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc (USA)
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Western Australia (PHWA)
- Hypnosis Association of Queensland Inc. (HAQ)
- National Council of Psychotherapists UK
- Association Romana De Hipnoza
The Goulding SleepTalk® Process is copyright Joane Goulding.
"Make sure your consultant is an Accredited SleepTalk® Consultant / Trainer and displays this logo.
If a person is not listed on this International Register Directory, they are not a recognised consultant / trainer.
Watch the interview between Joane Goulding and Has A.R, Accredited Sleeptalk Consultant & Trainer
The Goulding Process SleepTalk® How & Why it works
“By hearing enough examples of positive and effective thoughts, delivered by a person with whom the child enjoys a close and loving relationship, the child can eventually discard negative feelings and self-defeating statements and replace them with powerful and useful ones. In this sense SleepTalk® shares many parallels with a well recognised psychological therapeutic approach known as self-instruction or self-verbalisation.”
MBBS, Dip Ag Sci, FACNEM, FASEM, MAIAST. Fellow of Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
The Goulding Process Shop