September School Break - Virtual Camp
A positive Kids series by Positive Focus®
The POSITIVE ME camp helps children develop age appropriate TOOLS and SKILLS to cope with life challenges and THRIVE in their learning and development.
- Noticeable benefits observed in past participants include:
- Adaptation of Positive daily habits that lead to improved posture, fitness and health
- Gains in Emotional and Social intelligence
- Gains in Self-esteem and Confidence
- Improved Self-presentation skills
- Enhanced ability to self-regulate and monitor own thoughts and behaviour.
- Enhanced ability to focus and concentrate better in solving tasks
- Replace limiting beliefs with empowering and new ones
- Cultivate a Positive and Resilient attitude to adapt to stressful situations and new environments
This highly popular holistic program for kids has had more than 100 successful runs in the past 11 years.
We are excited to run the Digital Camp with you and your kids at home this September.
Positive Me (Parent-Child)Does your child’s behaviour in school differ greatly from their behaviour at home? Find out how to bridge the gap so that your child behaves well before, during and after school dismissal.
Help your child make their first successful transition from their immediate home environment to a social learning environment.
Everything begins within!
Positive Kids will tune in to their
MINDSET,HEARTSET and HEALTHSET
With 6 Proven Methodologies!
What will children learn?
Children will have the opportunity to gain empowering knowledge, skills and habits led by Holistic Child development experts:
Miss Has A.R, Master Trainer / Life Coach, with more than 24 years of working with children, parents and teachers ...together with her dynamic positive team of accredited educators from Positive Focus!!! ( Nurturing Positive Habits that last a lifetime!).
Positive Focus® is committed to providing emotional and psychological support to all families who are seeking to help their children at a critical time like this.
We are opening this online workshop to only 12 pax to ensure that every participant enjoys an interactive and immersive experience with optimal time for our question and answer segment.
Please book NOW to avoid disappointment at the Link below:
(A) Positive Me (8 - 12 yrs) Virtual package:
Actual fee: $288 Early Bird promo by 20th Aug: $230.40 per child (Save 20%) Buddy/sibling Package: $201.6 per child (Save 30%)
(B) Positive Me (Parent and Child Package)
Actual fee: $222 Early Bird promo by 20th Aug: $177.60 per child (Save 20%) Buddy/sibling Package: $155.40 per child (Save 30%)
Participants will enjoy fun and stimulating activities to promote well-being, learn how to be calm, deal with frustrations and anxiety and train their ability to concentrate for longer periods of time.
Music, games, and creative drama are infused into the programme to create meaningful associations and encourage children to find and express their authentic voices and self-expression. This provides opportunities for them to gain a sense of accomplishment and a feeling of success, which promotes positive self-esteem – leading to improved behaviour and a happier state of mind.
Practice makes Perfect Progress!
Mind & Body Fitness: Explore and discover how our mind and body are interconnected. Positive Kids will kick start the day with Fun Brain Booster exercises and Kids Yoga to:
- Enhance focus and concentration
- Build confidence
- Improve coordination
- Increase strength and flexibility
Mindset Training: Lively discussions, real-life case studies and practical scenarios will be employed in class to:
- Cultivate a growth mindset
- Instill empowering beliefs
- Form a healthy self-concept
- Enhance personal confidence and a resilient attitude.
Emotion Management: Learn to get quiet on the inside; identify how our body responds to the way we think feel, and act.
Positive Kids will cool down with Breath work (Conscious breathing exercises) and Mindful seeing, listening, smelling & movement activities to:
- Increase ability to relax
- Improve self-regulation skills
- Respond to stressful situations better
- Increase attention span and improve memory
Self – Improvement Project: Reflect, Recognise & Reframe: Positive Kids will end the day with Journaling & Growth mindset practice.
- Reflect upon the things they’re thankful for to increase positive emotions and optimism
- Improve performance and motivation to learn
- See the connection between action and result; they can achieve their goals by working hard
- Spot fixed mindset thoughts and how to replace them with growth mindset thoughts
Watch our past participants in action!
Every footage you see in the videos below is shot spontaneously during our reflective practice.
We firmly believe that a child who is encouraged to express his ideas with freedom and safety in a an environment of respect, love, and compassion will be more equipped to thrive in the age of VUCA(volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity).
Yes! Together We Can Create A Better World!