Teacher TrainingNov 04, 2020 2020-11-08 15:25
Focus on Taking Positive Actions!
Be A Positive Teacher / Parent (Kindergarten – 12 yrs)
Being Positive is not just about Positive Thinking!
Bring home more than 100 activities you can practice with children daily to foster optimism, raise IQ, EQ, PQ (Physical), self -awareness, communication skills and physical wellness.
Happiness is a conscious choice, it is not something that drops from the sky and into our children’s laps.
Thanks to neuroplasticity, we can develop the happiness muscle! Everything begins within!
Join us for an eye-opening journey into our signature program using Applied Positive Psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Mindfulness, Music & Movement, Yoga Play, and Whole Brain Development techniques.
The High impact training will enhance your parenting or teaching knowledge, skills and habits. Take charge of how to deliver the joy of teaching in a supportive and positive environment!
Parents are the best teachers. As a parent, you have a profound impact on the lives of your children. With practical and easy to do holistic activities, you can optimize the benefits of the program to your family.
This concentrated high impact training will not only enhance your parenting skills, you can help others realize these benefits as an educator too.
This workshop is open to all individuals seeking to make working with children and families a career, or simply as an enrichment of knowledge to the infinite possibilities of Applied Positive Psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Mindfulness, Music & Movement, Yoga Play and Whole Brain Development techniques.
Prerequisites to be an educator.
- Must Be Fit And Flexible In Mind And Body.
- Have A Strong Clear Singing Voice And Is Comfortable Singing In Public
- Demonstrate Strong Steady Beat Ability And Rhythmic Sensitivity
- Speak Good English And Able To Communicate Effectively
- Love Working With Children And Adults Alike
Virtual training available upon request!
An interactive and hands-on workshop that encompasses demonstrations, break-out group discussions and presentations, lectures and practical sessions. Candidates will have ample opportunities to not only to understand the Positive Focus® approach but also to network with fellow candidates and gain insights from each other’s experiences and reflections.
• Practical Neuro-Linguistic Programming
• Introduction to Applied Positive Psychology and Positive Education
• Mindful Tools For Self-Care
• Introduction to Creative Drama
• Understanding the 7 chakras for beginners (the energy centres in our body in which energy flows through)
• Personality types – Basic applications of the Enneagram in parenting, teaching, and relationships. (Enneagram can be used to understand behaviour and dynamics.)
• Learning styles (Preferred representational system)
• Positive Classroom Management strategies
Especially for Parents & teachers working with children K-12 yrs!
- Exclusive A – Z Animal Safari Yoga Play
- Exclusive A – Z Fitness Fun with Body Alphabet
- Breathing exercises for children, parents, and teachers
- Brain – Balancing exercises
- Musical games and dramatic dances
- Exercises to enhance self – control skills & ability to listen
Limited space! Maximum 12 participants per intake to ensure maximum learning
We are pleased to provide further discounts for participants who are serious about enriching the lives of children and their families and have attained relevant certifications that will strengthen their potential to teach the Positive Focus Programmes.
Watch our Positive Kids, Teens and Families share their experiences after our attending our programmes.
Enter your email address to stay updated with our upcoming workshops and events